EPF Online, EPF, EPF Status Online, EPF Balance Online
EPF Online is available since a long time ago. Although previously all facilities like EPF Balance, EPF status, EPF withdrawal facilities are available online with few states online and for all the beneficiaries of other states and regions they have to visit EPF office manually. But now many More states are starting the facilities online very soon. In a very short time you would be able to check your EPF status and EPF balance online for all states.
To check your EPF balance online one has to submit 3 mandatory details Establishment Code, Establishment Extension and Employee Code. All these three codes are present in your EPF number. We are providing you with an example to make you understand it better.
If your EPF number is AB/CD/123Z/456. In this Example 123 is your Establishment Code, Z is your Establishment Extension and 456 is your Employee Code.
Note: If your Establishment is a single unit then there is no Establishment Extension and you don’t need to fill it.
Now we are providing you with a list of website links to check your EPF status online for different States.
1. For Gujarat www.epfahmedabad.org
2. For Chennai www.epfochennai.tn.nic.in
3. For Kerala www.epfkerala.in
In July 2011 EPF office has launched a single website to check your EPF status. At the moment this link is applicable to only few branches. This facility will be increased to more EPF offices soon. To know your EPF India status online just follow the following directions.
1. Visit the website http://epfindia.net.in/epf-balance/
2. Select the EPF organization branch which maintain your account.
3. Fill up form details Establishment Code, Establishment Extension and Employee Code.
4. If there is no Establishment Extension leave the extension field blank.
5. Enter your name and mobile number.
6. The mobile number you will provide will be recorded in your details against your PF Employee Code.
7. After filling up the form Submit it. After EPFO Organization got successful submission of above information, the details will be sent through SMS to the given mobile number. EpfIndia will send you SMS regarding the details on the mobile number you registered. If you get puzzled somewhere, below video and image will help you to see EPF Online.